In this edition of INCLUSION MAGAZINE, we celebrate women from all spheres of life who have spearheaded the fight to improve the lot of their gender in the world. Indeed, women are at a disadvantage in most – if not all – facets of life. In education, for instance, many states and nations still prefer to educate boys to girls.
Various interventions to increase girls’ school enrolment, especially in the Northern part of Nigeria, has suffered huge setbacks due to kidnapping and other forms of attack on schools.
Topics covered in this edition include:
- Improving Nigerians livelihood through Safety nets– Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouk
- 2023: The Gloomy Prospects Of Nigerian Women In Politics
- NEWS FROM THE STATES:
- Discrimination Against Persons With Disabilities (Prohibition) Act, 2018
- Getting A Handle On Domestic Violence Women Must Unite For Higher Representation In Governance – Comfort Lamptey
- Molested, Abused Experiences on Deaf Persons More Traumatic – DWAN
- Media In Collaborative Action Service On Persons With Disabilities
- HEALTH: How Alcohol Ages You
- TRIBUTE: Farewell my boss & friend
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
- SPORTS INTERVIEW: Why Development Of Para-Sports Is Still Slow In Nigeria – Isa
- 15 Ways to Be Happier
- Sports Column